The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 05/25/2009
- Last connection: 12/16/2013
Reported issues: 27
- 07:51 am Puppet Refactor #23317: source function library *before* client sysconfig overrides
- Forgot to link to pull request:
- 07:48 am Puppet Refactor #23317 (Unreviewed): source function library *before* client sysconfig overrides
- My client's environment mandates strict umask settings:
- 027 for init scripts
- 077 for normal users
- 06:55 am MCollective Plugins Bug #22742: Many plugins not built for Fedora 18 and 19
- Looking at the build page for the plugins  it seems that some of them are failing tests, but others appear to buil...
- 06:49 am MCollective Plugins Bug #22742 (Investigating): Many plugins not built for Fedora 18 and 19
- Comparing the f17 repo  and the f19 repo  it seems that many plugins have not been built for f18 or f19.
- 02:47 pm Puppet Feature #1198: alter parser to throw an error on use of an undefined, unquoted, variable.
- What's blocking the progress of this 5-year old feature request?
I've got to say that 90% of the time I waste debu...
- 04:28 am Puppet Bug #18026: SELinux warnings when using ensure => absent on file
- I'm seeing the same thing, just upgraded to 3.0.2 on CentOS 6.3:
[rbowes@s01 util]$ sudo puppet agent --test
- 02:45 pm Puppet Enterprise (Public) Bug #16322: PE installer doesn't set reports URL correctly - misses out port
- Just to clarify: is adding the port to the reports URL the only fix that is required?
- 08:31 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Bug #16322 (Duplicate): PE installer doesn't set reports URL correctly - misses out port
- Installing PE 2.5.3 on a CentOS 6.3 server with apache already running.
PE is configured on port 3000 (so as not t...
- 11:22 am Puppet Feature #3153: Network interface type
- It sure would be nice if something like this got finished, and also worked with RHEL flavours...
- 05:37 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Bug #14895 (Accepted): Installer doesn't quote DB passwords correctly
- I have specified a console password containing an ampersand (&), eg. foo&kinic
The PE installer barfs towards the ...
Also available in: Atom