- Registered on: 05/25/2009
- Last connection: 04/05/2013
- Puppet (Reporter, 03/15/2011)
Reported issues: 25
- 02:47 pm Puppet Feature #1198: alter parser to throw an error on use of an undefined, unquoted, variable.
- What's blocking the progress of this 5-year old feature request?
I've got to say that 90% of the time I waste debu...
- 04:28 am Puppet Bug #18026: SELinux warnings when using ensure => absent on file
- I'm seeing the same thing, just upgraded to 3.0.2 on CentOS 6.3:
[rbowes@s01 util]$ sudo puppet agent --test
- 02:45 pm Puppet Enterprise (Public) Bug #16322: PE installer doesn't set reports URL correctly - misses out port
- Just to clarify: is adding the port to the reports URL the only fix that is required?
- 08:31 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Bug #16322 (Duplicate): PE installer doesn't set reports URL correctly - misses out port
- Installing PE 2.5.3 on a CentOS 6.3 server with apache already running.
PE is configured on port 3000 (so as not t...
- 11:22 am Puppet Feature #3153: Network interface type
- It sure would be nice if something like this got finished, and also worked with RHEL flavours...
- 05:37 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Bug #14895 (Accepted): Installer doesn't quote DB passwords correctly
- I have specified a console password containing an ampersand (&), eg. foo&kinic
The PE installer barfs towards the ...
- 05:25 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Bug #13544: Error upgrading from 2.0.2 to 2.5.0 on SLES 11.2.
- I saw the same error on CentOS 6.2. I had previously installed v2.0.x and had manually removed it and am doing a 2.5....
- 10:33 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Bug #12360 (Closed): Status output should go to stderr
- Commands like "puppet node_vmware list" take a modifier "--render-as" which allows the output to be produced in eg. y...
- 08:07 am Puppet Enterprise (Public) Feature #12355 (Needs Decision): VMware-related usability issues
I'm evaluating PE2 and plan to use it with a VMWare cluster (I've been using puppet O/S for 2-3 years).
- 01:09 pm Hiera Bug #11124 (Rejected): hiera doesn't like numbers in yaml files
- Sample config:
Also available in: Atom