The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 05/25/2009
- Last connection: 12/29/2014
Reported issues: 27
- 12:43 pm Facter Bug #11031: capturing ec2 userdata as a fact may be a security risk
- Redmine Issue [#11031](https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/11031) has been migrated to JIRA:
- 07:53 am Facter Feature #11666: Add is_ec2 and is_euca facts
- Redmine Issue [#11666](https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/11666) has been migrated to JIRA:
- 07:51 am Puppet Refactor #23317: source function library *before* client sysconfig overrides
- Forgot to link to pull request:
- 07:48 am Puppet Refactor #23317 (Unreviewed): source function library *before* client sysconfig overrides
- My client's environment mandates strict umask settings:
- 027 for init scripts
- 077 for normal users
- 06:55 am MCollective Plugins Bug #22742: Many plugins not built for Fedora 18 and 19
- Looking at the build page for the plugins  it seems that some of them are failing tests, but others appear to buil...
- 06:49 am MCollective Plugins Bug #22742 (Investigating): Many plugins not built for Fedora 18 and 19
- Comparing the f17 repo  and the f19 repo  it seems that many plugins have not been built for f18 or f19.
- 02:47 pm Puppet Feature #1198: alter parser to throw an error on use of an undefined, unquoted, variable.
- What's blocking the progress of this 5-year old feature request?
I've got to say that 90% of the time I waste debu...
- 04:28 am Puppet Bug #18026: SELinux warnings when using ensure => absent on file
- I'm seeing the same thing, just upgraded to 3.0.2 on CentOS 6.3:
[rbowes@s01 util]$ sudo puppet agent --test
- 11:22 am Puppet Feature #3153: Network interface type
- It sure would be nice if something like this got finished, and also worked with RHEL flavours...
- 01:09 pm Hiera Bug #11124 (Rejected): hiera doesn't like numbers in yaml files
- Sample config:
Also available in: Atom