The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
- Registered on: 05/19/2009
- Last connection: 12/05/2011
Reported issues: 8
- 08:21 am Puppet Bug #8119: PATCH - Write to a temporary file and move when storing reports.
- Sure thing - the ticket/master/8119 branch at http://fedorapeople.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ricky/public_git/puppet.git sh...
- 07:13 am Puppet Bug #8119: PATCH - Write to a temporary file and move when storing reports.
- Yeah - the use case is that we're using a script in a cronjob to parse reports - the script just reads the newest rep...
- 08:06 am Puppet Bug #8119 (Closed): PATCH - Write to a temporary file and move when storing reports.
- When writing reports, there is a window in between opening and writing to the report file when the report file exists...
- 12:00 pm Puppet Bug #7841: selmodule provider gives: Could not evaluate: Found 2415885 561 instead of magic 41857...
- Made a proper ticket/master/7841 branch at http://fedorapeople.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ricky/public_git/puppet.git.
- 02:47 pm Puppet Bug #7841 (Closed): selmodule provider gives: Could not evaluate: Found 2415885 561 instead of ma...
- selmodule's check of selinux module files on non-little endian machines (like PPC), as it reads in the file headers u...
- 12:16 am Facter Bug #5816: ipaddress fact uses the IP of the alphabetically earliest interface.
- Sure, I have a ticket/1.5.x/5816 branch at git://fedorapeople.org/home/fedora/ricky/public_git/facter.git (gitweb htt...
- 11:51 pm Facter Bug #5816 (Duplicate): ipaddress fact uses the IP of the alphabetically earliest interface.
- I have a machine with a dns0 interface, which ifconfig outputs before eth0 (it seems to output them in alphabetical o...
- 04:47 pm Puppet Bug #4602: TypeError with storeconfigs
- Sorry for letting this bug sit, I have not seen this error since recreating the DB and updating to 2.6.1.
- 07:37 pm Puppet Bug #4602 (Closed): TypeError with storeconfigs
- I get the following traceback on a puppet server with storeconfigs enabled (using puppet-2.6.1-0.2.rc2.fc13.noarch.rp...
- 02:21 pm Puppet Wiki edit: Using_Mongrel (#5)
- Add warning about removing SSLCARevocationFile.
Also available in: Atom