The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 03/17/2009
- Last connection: 09/07/2012
Reported issues: 6
- 11:17 am Facter Bug #16302 (Duplicate): facter reports that RHEL6 VMs are physical
- $ cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.3 (Santiago)
$ rpm -q facter pciutils dmidec...
- 05:33 pm Puppet Bug #3151: Puppet (or ruby-ldap) caches (atleast) ldap group data
- In the puppetmaster.log:
Fri Feb 19 01:51:24 -0800 2010 //base/virt_users/User[broker]/gid (err): change from 2020...
- 12:12 am Puppet Bug #3151 (Needs More Information): Puppet (or ruby-ldap) caches (atleast) ldap group data
- If the LDAP server is changed out during puppet runs (or if the underlying LDAP host modifies group data) puppet seem...
- 05:45 pm Puppet Bug #2127: cron resource adds newline when compiled from a template
- For a template, true.erb:
$ cat true.erb
$ wc -l true.erb
1 # no additional newlines
- 04:49 pm Puppet Bug #2127: cron resource adds newline when compiled from a template
- Then I'm not sure why when puppet compares the entry in the crontab (that it previously inserted) and the current tem...
- 11:16 pm Puppet Bug #2127 (Rejected): cron resource adds newline when compiled from a template
- If the template consists of a single line that does not end with a templated variable or ruby code snippet then a new...
- 07:19 pm Puppet Bug #2094 (Closed): filebucket errors are not obvious
- Some classes are able to access files perfectly, however, sometimes they can't and then a cryptic
err: Could not f...
- 09:10 pm Puppet Bug #2083 (Accepted): puppet cert errors and messages
- If the puppetmaster is reinstalled each puppetd client's certs will no longer work and there is nothing in the puppet...
- 09:06 pm Puppet Bug #2082 (Closed): puppetca --list -a does not differentiate revoked puppet client certs
- # puppetca --list -a
# puppetca --revoke bar.example.com
# puppetca --lis...
Also available in: Atom