The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 12/06/2011
Reported issues: 10
- 08:40 am Facter Feature #8964 (Closed): Location of SELinux filesystem mount changing
- The mount point of the SELinux filesystem is changing from /selinux to /sys/fs/selinux, starting in Fedora 16. The e...
- 09:14 pm Puppet Bug #6804: +> operator only works on ignore in defaults context
- I can't say for certain that it actually worked before (everything has been upgraded now, so I don't have the setup i...
- 08:33 pm Puppet Bug #6804 (Rejected): +> operator only works on ignore in defaults context
- In my global site.pp, I have this default value set:...
- 06:17 pm Puppet Bug #2880: Fix for mysql 'server has gone away' under passenger
- So it's entirely possible, then, that I'm simply running into a bug in MySQL that webrick is somehow masking. I'm pl...
- 03:52 pm Puppet Bug #2880: Fix for mysql 'server has gone away' under passenger
- Before I put on the arm-length gloves, what version of mysql did you test with? I'm currently using mysql-5.0.45 on ...
- 08:30 pm Puppet Bug #2880: Fix for mysql 'server has gone away' under passenger
- Watching lsof, it looks like the connection is closed as soon as the run is completed under both webrick and passenge...
- 04:32 pm Puppet Bug #2894 (Closed): puppetdoc should ignore modules/<foo>/files/*.pp
- I have a couple of classes that contain selinux modules, which have a .pp extension. One example path is /etc/puppet...
- 03:33 am Puppet Bug #2880 (Duplicate): Fix for mysql 'server has gone away' under passenger
- After moving my puppetmaster from webrick to passenger, I found that each backend puppetmaster instance would lose it...
- 05:19 pm Puppet Bug #2764 (Closed): Active Record 2.1 no longer compatible with 0.25.1
- Upgrading a working 0.24.8 installation with activerecord 2.1 installed, to 0.25.1 (haven't tried 0.25.0). The first...
- 09:58 pm Puppet Bug #1963: Failing to read /proc/mounts for selinux kills file downloads
- The mounts section of the proc man page confirms that select on /proc/mounts will only flag a file as readable when i...
Also available in: Atom