The Puppet Labs Issue Tracker has Moved: https://tickets.puppetlabs.com
This issue tracker is now in read-only archive mode and automatic ticket export has been disabled. Redmine users will need to create a new JIRA account to file tickets using
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com. See the following page for information on filing tickets with JIRA:
John De Stefano
- Registered on: 09/03/2010
- Last connection: 12/17/2013
Reported issues: 1
- 08:59 am Puppet Dashboard Feature #3355: Execute puppetrun from dashboard
- After two years, that's really a shame (for us existing non-Enterprise users).
- 06:10 am Puppet Bug #8430: Ubuntu Natty sysv services are not being enabled if they fail strict LSB checks
- I see several existing tickets -- some open and some closed without resolution -- with regard to Puppet control and s...
- 12:08 pm Puppet Feature #2866: Yum package provider does not allow downgrade
- Oliver Hookins wrote:
> Perhaps that indicates that the package providers need a new feature :downgradeable ? At lea...
- 08:07 am Puppet Feature #2866: Yum package provider does not allow downgrade
- If this truly has been fixed/closed in 2.7.0 (and I think it has), can the relevant documentation be updated?
- 01:04 pm Puppet Bug #3910: Server is not authoritative over client environment when specified in an ENC
- +1: the work-around is kind of a pain when dealing with more than a few servers, not to mention having to remember th...
Also available in: Atom